Friday, September 21, 2012

NFL Network and RedZone Channel coming to Time Warner Cable

NFL Network and RedZone Channel coming to Time Warner Cable

You don't have to look high (or low) to find a litany of complaints regarding Time Warner Cable's service, support or pricing, but it's evidently aiming to right one particular wrong later today. According to Bloomberg, the National Football League has inked a deal with TWC to bring the NFL Network and RedZone Channel to its systems. The move comes just months after the NFL ushered its networks onto rival Cablevision, putting TWC is a particular bind in the greater NYC market. It's still unclear where the channels will be positioned and how much extra you'll have to pony up to get 'em, but hey -- it's cheaper than moving to a FiOS neighborhood. (Though, admittedly, less satisfying.)

Filed under: ,

NFL Network and RedZone Channel coming to Time Warner Cable originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:54:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |  sourceBloomberg  | Email this | Comments


Source: http://feeds.engadget.com/~r/weblogsinc/engadget/~3/1u5qGkqHaEI/

EMULEX EMS TECHNOLOGIES EMC ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING

1 comment:

  1. I have been telling my neighbor about the Redzone for over a year now because it made a huge difference in my football experience last season. He seemed rather excited about it Monday morning as well, so I think he likes it. On top of that he won’t be coming over to my house to watch Thursday night football now, but I’m going to go get some payback for all the game he has watched at my house and watch it at his. I’ve been watching the Redzone since it was launched and it has become a standard Sunday channel. I even solved the flipping back and forth between channels problem that was haunting me, a coworker at DISH convinced me to upgrade to the Hopper because of the larger hard drive mostly and the Picture in Picture that my old receiver didn’t have. Now I can watch a game on television and split the screen so I can see the Redzone as well. Now I don’t miss any great plays from around the league on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete